Quick Rejoin..Catch You Again Soon
Good day, friend. I have been away for a while but I have been a bit busy as of late. Since we last spoke I:
- Participated in the NC Bar Association 4ALL event on Friday, March 4th
- Celebrated the 42nd birthday of my brother, Michael
- Participated in an African-American Male Career Fair at NC A&T State University on Friday, March 11th
- Have assisted in the settlement of a serious personal injury case
- Have assisted in the settlement of a vehicle lease case shortly after the lawsuit was filed
- Have been so busy that, for the first time in about 10 years, I did not complete a NCAA March Madness basketball bracket (Go Heels!)
To name a few things………..
Currently I am preparing for what looks to be a three-day jury trial in Mecklenburg County Superior Court for a used vehicle case. Trial could begin on Monday…we will see.
I hope all is well with you and yours. The warm weather recently was a real treat but it looks like some coldness and dampness is upon us for a bit. I hear the warm-up takes place by middle of next week. Hopefully things will be back to very warm in time for Easter weekend.
I will check back in with you in the near future. Best wishes to you and yours and thanks for your support until we chat again.