Okay my family, friends, colleagues, clients, and associates….I am back! I was away this past weekend through Tuesday at the 2015 North Carolina Advocates for Justice Convention. At Convention a lot took place:
- I presented on the subject of updates in consumer law
- I played (not great but not horrid) in the golf tournament and made some key contacts
- I networked and learned tactics and information that will help me in my practice of law and representation of my clients
- I saw one of my favorite colleagues hand off the torch of leadership for the organization
- I saw another of my favorite colleagues ascend to the presidency of the organization
- I recharged my battery for the second half of this calendar year
I take this opportunity to thank each of you who inspire me and support me personally and professionally. Now it’s time to get back to business as usual…..rogue debt collectors and unscrupulous vehicle dealers and other bad actors watch out!