Pop Quiz! Are You Ready?
Remember when you were in school and a teacher or professor gave the dreaded pop quiz? Feelings of anxiety, concern, and sheer terror for some…….none of that here, however. Just a friendly, no pressure quick pop quiz on a few aspects of the law and your rights.
Take a few moments from what you are doing to test yourself and learn something in the process. Answer each question either “true” or “false.” Click here for the answers to the quiz. Good luck and have fun!
1. North Carolina law allows you to cancel your purchase of a vehicle within 3 days of the purchase date.
3. It is cheaper to just pay a traffic ticket than to hire an attorney to handle the ticket.
4. The losing party is automatically required to pay the attorneys’ fees of the prevailing party.
5. All building contractors in North Carolina must have a license.
6. Wrongful termination automatically entitles a worker to receive unemployment benefits.