Contact Me If…..
Once people learn I am a lawyer they frequently ask me what types of cases I handle. I have practiced law in North Carolina continuously since 1996 and my current practice encompasses several different areas of law. Click here to view my primary areas of practice and click here for examples of actual cases I have handled or am presently handling.
To answer the question another way contact me if….
- You sustain a serious personal injury
- You have experienced the death of a loved one due to the negligence of a person, company, or some other entity
- You are harassed by debt collectors (ex: foul language, excessive phone calls, calls to your family or neighbors or workplace, threats) or believe you have valuable defenses or counterclaims to a debt collector’s attempts at collection
- You have problems with a new or used vehicle you have purchased (ex: defects, breakdowns, undisclosed flood or salvage damage, title problem)
- You get the dreaded “the bank will not finance your loan” phone call after “purchasing” a vehicle
- You believe your vehicle was wrongfully repossessed
- You have been sued in a civil case and need help in determining if you need a lawyer
- You are contemplating pursuing a civil case against a person or company you believe has violated your rights (ex: breach of contract, warranty issue, defamation)
- You have experienced problems with construction or contractors related to your home
- You receive constant or multiple junk faxes or junk phone calls
- You have received a traffic ticket in Guilford, Forsyth, or Randolph Counties
Feel free to consult the O’Neal Law Office Free Information Center for resources and information on your legal rights and responsibilities. If you require further information and consultation feel free to contact me. I will await your call or e-mail.
- Posted in: Car Law/Vehicle Law/Lemon Law ♦ Civil Matters & Litigation ♦ Consumer Law/Consumer Protection ♦ Debt Collection Defense ♦ Homeowners Issues/Construction ♦ Junk Mail/Faxes/E-Mails ♦ Torts ♦ Traffic Tickets
- Tagged: attorney, civil, consumer law, damages, lawsuit, lawyer, legal assistance, North Carolina, representation